Responsible body in the sense of the data protection laws, in particular the EU data protection basic regulation (DSGVO), is:
Your victims rights
You can always exercise the following rights under the contact details of our data protection officer:
- Information about your stored data and their processing,
- Correction of incorrect personal data,
- Deletion of your stored data,
- Restriction of data processing, if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- Objection to the processing of your data with us and
- Data portability, if you have consented to the data processing or have signed a contract with us.
If you have given us consent, you can revoke the effect for the future at any time.
You can always contact the supervisory authority responsible for you with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority is according to the state of your domicile, your work or the alleged violation. A list of supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector):
Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties
We treat your personal data nur zu den in dieser Datenschutzerklärung genannten Zwecken. A transmission of your personal data an Dritte zu anderen als den genannten Zwecken does not take place. We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have given your express consent to,
- the processing is required to complete a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your information.
If you have questions of any kind contact us via e-mail or contact form, give us your voluntary consent to contact us. This requires the specification of a valid e-mail address. This serves to assign the request and the subsequent answering of the same. The specification of further data isoptional. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for possible follow-up questions. After completing the request you will automatically delete personal data.
Questions to the data protection officer
If you have questions about privacy, please email us or contact the person responsible for privacy in our organization.